Improved working conditions, less pollution:
- Airless systems atomise paint by forcing it through a small orifice (nozzle tip) at high pressure. This results in less overspray and sprayback—giving a better working environment for the painter.
- Reduced material cost
- Also, less solvent is required because higher viscosity paint can be applied. Plus, less overspray means less paint and solvent used.
- Faster coating speeds
- Time is greatly saved through faster application, since one pass produces two to three times thicker material film.
- Wood/Furniture: Bookcases, tables, cabinets, etc. using lacquers, sealers and stains, precat. and noncat.
- Metal: Steel furniture, sheet metal, control panels, air conditioners, etc.
- Machinery: Construction equipment, agricultural machines and industrial machines